Please find below a short update on our actions.
(Last updated January 22, 2020)
- Draft our first comments on both MiCA & the Pilot Regime.
- Send our comments to the EU Commission.
- EU MEP Training.
- Meeting with the team responsible for Germany’s position at the Council (& follow-up)
- Meeting with the team responsible for Portugal’s position at the Council (& follow-up)
- Meeting with MEP Kovarik
- Meeting with MEP Polfjärd
- Meetings with EU Commission (DG FISMA, DG CONNECT, DG JUST, DG ECFIN).
- Participating to INATBA & Paris Europlace Working Groups.
- Creation of EUCI website, admin, Gitcoin grant, etc.
- Local contact & information sharing with financial associations & EU representatives in France, Germany, Slovenia.
- Press release & Webinar by ADAN.
- Meeting with the Commission (DG FISMA)
- Meeting with the team responsible for France’s position at the Council
- Meeting with the Romanian team
- Meeting with the Slovenian team
- Meeting with Eva Kaili, MEP
- Plan a meeting with Stefan Berger, MEP, rapporteur for MiCA
- Draft DeFi paper – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OCNqMN2QzIkuCl7WZFHLj-T6Gf1quyA-eEyfn84iXgo/edit#
- Draft Stablecoin paper
- Draft Case studies
- Crypto-assets & Ecology
- Crypto-assets & Financing of the economy
- Crypto-assets & Consumer, Investor Protection